Some of the best player development training in the country happens at The Lab in College Station, Texas. Jake Epstein led the design and built the programming for this technology driven indoor hitting facility.
- 8000 sq. ft. hitting facility
- 5 – 70′ cages
- Cages 25′ high and 15′ wide
- Two bathrooms
- Water fountain
- Reception area with player check-in
- Blast motion sensor technology
- Baseball and softball hack attack machines with auto-feeders
- Virtual reality
- MySwing sensors
For more information visit The Lab BCS website.